1. Heat high-heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute more. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and chili flakes and stir for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the peppers and cook for about 5 minutes, or until they just start to soften.
3. Add tomatoes and their juice and bring to a simmer. Once the chili begins to simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low 1 deposit casino uk.com.
4. Continue to cook the chili, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Add beans and crumbles NoBull and let the chili return to a simmer. Cook for 5 more minutes or until the NoBull and beans have heated through.
5. Generously salt to taste.
6. Serve on its own or topped with some the delicious toppings.