• 1 pack of NoBull (Recommend Original, Spicy Italian or Savory Mushroom)
• 2 tablespoons oil
• 1 large onion, diced
• 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
• 1-3 tablespoons chili powder (more will be spicier)
• 2 tablespoons of cumin
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• 1/4 – 2 teaspoons of chili flakes (the more chili flakes the spicier it will be)
• 2 bell peppers, diced
• 1/2 cup organic ketchup
• 1 – 28oz can of crushed tomatoes w/ juice
• 1 – 15-ounce can of beans, drained and rinsed (I like kidney or white beans)
• Salt, to taste (I like about 2 teaspoons)
• Tabasco, to taste
• Sour cream
• Vegan cheddar cheese
• Diced avocados
• Green onion.
1. Heat high-heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute more. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, and chili flakes and stir for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the peppers and cook for about 5 minutes, or until they just start to soften.
3. Add tomatoes and their juice and bring to a simmer. Once the chili begins to simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low.
4. Continue to cook the chili, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Add beans and crumbles NoBull and let the chili return to a simmer. Cook for 5 more minutes or until the NoBull and beans have heated through.
5. Generously salt to taste.
6. Serve on its own or topped with some the delicious toppings.