NoBull Burger is not only wonderful to enjoy as a veggieburger, but there are also so many other ways to prepare NoBull Burger to satisfy your tummy and have variety in your cuisine! It’s a delicious, healthy and convenient way to get in your protein, fiber and energy without having to eat the same old thing. Here are some of the ways we like to eat NoBull Burger…
Can be served over a hearty whole wheat/grain bread, flat bread, tortilla wrap or on it’s own.
- Prepare NoBull Burger your favorite way and just add toppings (the possibilities are endless!)
- Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese (preferred melted)
- Olives or Pickles
- Red onion
Can be served with or without pasta. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare NoBull as directed with just a few minutes to spare
- Add mozzarella cheese and a few pieces of fresh basil (or spread pesto) on top of the veggieburger.
- Place NoBull Burger in baking dish and pour over your favorite marinara sauce.
- Heat extra marinara in saucepan.
- Finish baking off NoBull Burger in a 450 degree oven until hot and bubbly (about 8-10 minutes)
- When finished, place over pasta, add extra marinara, diced basil, and Parmesan cheese.
NoBull Stuffed Peppers
One veggieburger can fill about 2 peppers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Take bell peppers and remove and clean the insides.
- Crumble thawed out NoBull Burgers and pan sear in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Season with garlic, cumin or a taco seasoning.
- Add black beans (drained), corn, diced tomato, Spanish olives, scallions, cilantro
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Stuff peppers with NoBull burger filling.
- Top off with shredded cheese
- Bake stuffed peppers in oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese in melted and peppers soften.
Can be served on it’s own or in a tortilla
- Prepare NoBull Burger as directed
- Melt an extra sharp cheddar or a pepper jack cheese
- Pile on your favorite salsa
- Dollop of Greek yogurt (replaces sour cream) and add Tabasco/hot sauce and garnish with fresh cilantro.
NoBull and Eggs
crumbled in your scrambled eggs or omelet, add bell peppers or mushrooms (any veggies, really!), topped with a cheddar or goat cheese, served with toast or an English muffin.
NoBull Burger Salad
over mix greens with all your favorite salad toppings and dressing.
NoBull Burger Philly
served with sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms topped with melted Swiss cheese on a roll.
NoBull Lettuce Wraps
crumble NoBull Burger in sauté pan, toss with soy sauce, garlic, a little ginger, served in Bibb lettuce cups with steamed white or brown rice. Topped with sesame seeds, water chestnuts and an Asian chile pepper sauce.
Get creative with your toppings and cheeses:
- BBQ sauce
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Pimento cheese
The possibilities are endless! Share your NoBull Creations with us on Facebook!