1. Preheat oven to 375° and lightly grease baking dish or rimmed baking sheet.
2. Preheat sauté pan on medium-high heat and lightly cover with a neutral, high heat oil, such as avocado oil or refined coconut oil.
3. Brush halved peppers with the same oil.
4. Crumble the NoBull veggie burger into pan and lightly sauté for 3-4 min to re-heat.
5. Add NoBull crumble to a large mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients – salsa through corn. Mix to thoroughly combine then taste and adjust seasonings accordingly, adding salt, pepper, or more spices as desired.
6. Generously stuff halved peppers with quinoa mixture until all peppers are full, and then cover the dish with foil.
7. Bake for 30 minutes covered. Then remove foil, increase heat to 400 degrees F and bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until peppers are soft and slightly golden brown. For softer peppers, bake 5-10 minutes more.
8. Serve with desired toppings or as is.
9. Goes great with tortilla chips!