Taking a brief moment to acknowledge the critical and cautious time we are in right now as a whole. We all have a role in keeping our community healthy. We are taking the situation with COVID-19 extremely serious and closely monitoring the situation.
The safety and health of our staff and our food manufacturing is always a top priority. While we are scaling back our crew significantly, we are implementing additional precautionary measures and procedures. Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the highest safety precautions in our manufacturing facility.
- Continue to enforce our strict “stay home” policy, if members are showing any signs or symptoms of being sick
- Continue to keep a sterile environment.
- High touch areas are being cleaned on a schedule repeatedly throughout the day, in addition to our standard end-of-shift deep clean.
- As always, food is only to be handled with food-safe gloves and now, implementing a facemask wearing policy while in the food production area.
- No external persons allowed in building (delivery people, service people, guests, etc.). No exceptions.
- Provide tissues, wastebaskets and hand sanitizer in areas where employees gather or meet.
- Remind people to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
We encourage everyone to take care of yourselves and those around you. Help flatten the curve by washing your hands, practice social distancing and be kind to one another during this chaotic time.
Stay calm, stay safe,
Crissanne, Elizabeth and The NoBull Team