We love eating plant-based (if you couldn’t already tell)! Especially when we know we are helping the planet, while nourishing our bodies with the nutrients they deserve. Here are 5 delicious plant-based recipes that will fill your plate with the wholesome goodness you desire.
5 Plant-Based Meals You and Your Family Will Love!
Light and healthy, this Southwestern Black Bean, Quinoa and Mango Medley salad is packed with vitamins and good-for-you ingredients. This fresh summer recipe will surely be a favorite at your Labor Day BBQ.
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (according to package directions)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
Ingredients for the dressing:
- Juice from 1 medium lemon
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
This recipe, with a southwestern twist, tastes way better than a regular burger and packs even more flavor!
For the Burgers:
- 4 NoBull Burgers
- Caramelized Poblanos and Onions recipe below
- Brioche burger buns toasted
- 2 Avocados sliced
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- Chipotle Mayo
- Butter Lettuce
For the Caramelized Poblanos and Onions:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large yellow onions finely sliced
- 2 poblano peppers finely sliced
- ½ cup water
- Kosher salt
There is something about enchiladas that we all love. It may be the flavor of chipotle, the spicy in the sauce or the hearty goodness. Regardless, we have a way to easily upgrade your enchiladas where you are always craving for more.
- 1 batch basic roasted cauliflower
- 1 batch red enchilada sauce
- 7–8 large flour tortillas
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded vegan cheese
- Toppings: lots of sliced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, crumbled vegan queso fresco, pepitas, or whatever else sounds good!
This pasta salad is perfect for socially-distanced parties, and is best enjoyed with layers of pasta, cheese, greens, olives, and golden pecans.
- 12 oz orecchiette pasta, or other small pasta
- 2 heads of radicchio, about 3-4 cups thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecan pieces, or pecan halves, chopped, plus pecan halves for garnish
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke, cut into bite-size pieces and drained
- 1 cara cara orange, slices
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley or mint, or both
- 6 oz feta cheese
- 1 cup halved marinated olives, kalamata and green, drained
- Optional lemon vinaigrette and fresh-cracked pepper
These stuffed sweet potatoes are savory and topped with Italian flavors like marinara sauce and cheese. Here is a quick & easy sweet potato recipe that’s a healthy vegetarian dish.
For sweet potatoes:
- Cooking spray
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, about 7 ounces each
- ½ cup marinara
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Pine nuts, optional
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
When you make these tasty recipes, be sure to snap a pic, share on social media, and tag us @nobullburger. We can’t wait to see your plant-based creations!
Not all plant-based protein is created equal. NoBull is the TRUE vegan veggieburger! NoBull is made of organic lentils and grains and various roasted veggies- that’s it. With NoBull you can get a completely clean and natural source of plant-based protein that is both sustainable for your body and better food source for our planet!
We take pride in only using superior REAL food ingredients, grown from the Earth. Ingredients you can pronounce, see and feel good about eating- ingredients your grandmother would recognize! Nothing grown in a lab, no preservatives, no additives, no chemicals. Just whole food, real food…. taste the difference.
We all know that when we eat good, we feel good and when we feel good, we ultimately live happier, healthier lives. That’s why our family is committed to making the very best, premium product in helping provide a clean, plant-based protein for a happier you and a happier planet!