The original NoBull Burger starts with organic lentils and barley. We then add chunks of organic carrots, spinach, onions, spelt, free range eggs and wheat free tamari sauce. Each burger is handmade and pan seared in 100% canola oil.
Also available is our NoBull Burger, Savory Mushroom & Roasted Garlic flavor that is the same lentil-barley base with organic spinach, onions, and full of savory mushrooms and roasted garlic. NoBull Burger is delicious as a sandwich, but can also be used on salads, burritos, pastas, and anything else you can get creative with! Spread the love and change the way you crave a burger!!
How to Enjoy NoBull Burger
- Keep NoBull Burgers frozen until use
- Defrost before cooking
- Burgers are fully cooked
- Stove Top: Heat on medium for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Oven: Pre-heat oven to 425° F. Place burger on pan. Bake for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Broil: Heat burgers for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Grill: Grill for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Microwave: Heat on high for 50-60 seconds. For crispness, finish in oven for 1 minute. Time will vary depending on microwave.